Famous Happy New Year 2021 Quotes
Famous Happy New Year 2021 Quotes: Hey buddies. What’s up? We hope you’re doing good. We welcome you to Our Event Blog on New Year 2021. If you’re searching the impressive Famous Happy New Year 2021 Quotes? If yes then you landed in the right place. You can send the best Happy New Year 2021 Famous Quote to Your Best Friends, Lovers & Family Member via WhatsApp & Facebook.
Famous Happy New Year 2021 Quotes
Here We are providing the impressive Happy New Year 2021 Wishes Famous Quotes With Best Wishes. In the previous post, We have shared the latest Happy New Year 2021 Wishes, Messages & SMS For the Following:
Also See: Happy New Year 2021 Poems
- One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: To rise above the little things. -John Burroughs
- Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. -Oprah Winfrey
- Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. -Hal Borland
- No one ever regarded the First of January with indifference. It is that from which all date their time, and count upon what is left. It is the nativity of our common Adam. -Charles Lamb
Famous New Year Quotes
See The Below list of the Famous Happy New Year 2021 Quotes which may impress you.
- Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. -Abraham Lincoln
- The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months! – Edward Payson Powell
- “I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning, and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.” – Anais Nin – Famous Happy New Year 2021 Quotes
- “Why won’t they let a year die without bringing in a new one on the instant, can’t they use birth control on time? I want an interregnum. The stupid year’s patter on with unrelenting feet, never stopping – rising to little monotonous peaks in our imaginations at festivals like New Year’s and Easter and Christmas – But, goodness, why need they do it?” – John Dos Passos
- “Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson – Famous Happy New Year 2021 Quotes
- New Year’s Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.” – Mark Twain
- “Time has no divisions to mark its passage. There is never a thunder-storm or blare of trumpets to announce the beginning of a new month or year. Even when a new century begins it is only we mortals who ring bells and fire off pistols.” – Thomas Mann
- Follow your dreams and you will definitely reach great heights in life!! Happy New Year 2021!!
- May this New Year takes all your sadness and tears and fill your life with lots of happiness and smiles!! Wish you a very happy new year 2021!! – Famous Happy New Year 2021 Quotes
- All you need is the courage to fulfill all your dreams. Do now ever fear in life, take chances and you will definitely be successful!! Wish you a great year ahead!!
- May this New Year 2021 be the most successful year for you! May all your dreams come true and you reach the heights in your career!! A very prosperous new year to you!!
- May God grant you all your wishes this New Year and will showers you with lots of happiness all the way!! Happy New Year 2021!!
- Let this New Year be the fresh start of your life forgetting all the ill things that happened in the past. Hope you have a great year ahead!!
- May this New Year gives you the courage to last long with your resolutions and achieve everything you desired in life. A very happy new year 2021 to you and your family!! – Famous Happy New Year 2021 Quotes
We hope you will like our post on, Happy New Year 2021 Famous Quotes. So if you liked it then don’t forget to share it with your friends, lovers & on the most popular social networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus & Twitter. Thanks for visiting our site.